Thursday, February 17, 2011

THINGS COULD BE WORSE: At Least You're Not This Cat.



How does this happen?  I have been thinking about this for hours now.  The only thing I understand about this picture is that I love it.  Stupid Cats.  What is this feline thinking???  Do other cats walk by and make fun of him?  Is he more embarrassed or scared?  What would he say to the other cats?  "Yeah, yeah, yeah I get it.  I'm stuck in the sewer.  Laugh it up assholes..."
A few other things I'm convinced cats say in their minds:

-"Feed me, you stupid human." 

-"I'm tired...again."

-"I'm going to sit on top of the fridge for absolutely no reason."

-"I'm going to kill the baby tonight."

-"I think I'll ruin some furniture."

-"I feel so unPREDICTABLE today!"

-"birds birds birds birrrrrrrrrrds birds birds.  all day I stare at birds."

-"I HATE tax season."  (just making sure you're paying attention)

-"That guy Chris looks like he's afraid of me.  Let's get him."

-"One of these days I'm going to catch that laser.  I just know it."

-"Hey master!  I brought you a gross bloody dead mouse!  You're Welcome!"

-"Leave me alone...until I'm hungry again."

And yes, this selfish cat was saved by the fire department.  Thank God.

1 comment: